Premium Posts: Volume 4 is finished, done, dusted and ready for download.
The theme is ‘Outside The Box Marketing’, and unlike the three previous releases, it covers a much broader scope of affiliate marketing. I believe the tips and tricks should be relevant to just about everybody with a marketing interest, although I’ve still found space to cram in some follow-up information to the most popular posts from previous volumes.
The majority of my weekend has been spent casting the finishing touches and I’m not going to lie: this has been an absolute monster to put together. I think you’re going to enjoy it though.
It’s the biggest release to date; covering 98 pages and over 18,000 words of content. The topics are varied, but with a focus on thinking outside the box and profiting in ways that other marketers neglect to even consider.
I promise that at least 17,500 of those words do not reference my balls, but that’s my only guarantee. Enjoy!
‘Outside The Box Marketing‘
What does it take to become an awesome affiliate marketer? This volume looks at ‘outside the box marketing’, how to avoid the status quo, some excellent new (and old) moneymaking opportunities, and lots of tips on skyrocketing your conversion rates.
- Introduction: Outside The Box Marketing
- Absolutely Everything You Need To Know About Landing Pages
- Agents of Persuasion: The Path to Skyrocketing Conversion Rates
- Monetizing Mysticism: How to Make Money From The Great Unknown
- 1 Very Important Variable in Broadly Targeted Campaigns
- How To Monetize Female Dating Traffic: Another Deadly Strategy
- Exploring Pinterest: The Next Big Goldmine of Affiliate Marketing?
- March 2012 in the Affiliasphere
- 7 Valuable Lessons For Anybody Getting Started in CPA
- In Closing: Thanks For Reading
That’s 8 posts, 18043 words, 98 pages in PDF form.
Download Now for $34.95