The Affiliate Marketing Survival Guide 2013
Remember what I said about making money on the Kindle?
Well, I took my own advice.
I’m happy to announce the release of my first ever affiliate marketing book on the Kindle platform, and I think you’re going to enjoy it.
- A fast-tracked introduction to the affiliate industry
- My take on the expected (and unexpected) trends of affiliate marketing in 2013.
- A look at the still-talked-about moneymaking methods that went bust in 2012
- How to build an affiliate marketing brand for the future
- Why our industry is at a dangerous crossroads, and what you can do about it
- How to build a sustainable online business for 2013 (minus the bullshit)
- A crap ton of useful resources
This is a completely rewritten overhaul of last year’s free Affiliate Marketing Survival Kit, which was a very brief overview of the industry and where I saw it going.
Checking in at over 28,000 words, Survival Guide 2013 is bigger, better, ballsier and bang up to date.
It is also dirt cheap.
I am using this guide as a marketing experiment on the Kindle platform, and for that reason, I’m charging less than 5 bucks. Yes, the price of a Starbucks for a complete analysis of the affiliate marketing industry as it stands in 2013.
And that’s from somebody who isn’t going to bullshit you with a pipe dream. I’m so confident, I even slapped my real name on it.
What’s the worst that could happen?
You’ll lose a Starbucks.
You can read the introduction for free over on Amazon. Just choose your market of choice below:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Germany (still processing)
Enjoy the book, and keep an eye on this blog. I’ve got lots of brand new content coming next week.